|Title:||Building Web Applications with Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007 Step by Step by John Jansen|
|Number of Pages:||336|
Teach yourself how to create rich, dynamic Web applications with Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007. Master the tools for managing user input and backend processes-without coding-and deliver the smart solutions your business needs.
- Use CSS to customize layout and optimize usability
- Build your navigation structure
- Create, access, and link data sources
- Manipulate data views with SharePoint and ASP.NET controls
- Enable dynamic rendering and interactivity
- Use Windows Workflow Foundation
- Know what's going on behind the scenes-so you make the best choices
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book's lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Windows Vista Product Guide eReference-plus other resources-on CD
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
What do Kidaoo users say?
Sign in to post a comment.