|Title:||How To Do Everything Adobe InDesign CS4 by Donna Baker|
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Education - Europe|
|Number of Pages:||384|
Master Adobe InDesign CS4
Filled with full-color examples, this hands-on guide explains how to use the latest release of the industry-standard dynamic publishing solution. How to Do Everything: Adobe InDesign CS4 takes you step-by-step through the process of creating professional layouts for print and digital publishing. Written by graphic design professionals, this book explains how to use all of InDesign's powerful tools and settings to produce compelling documents optimized for a variety of output formats.
- Set up a new publication
- Add and format text, tables, images, and graphics
- Organize and manage your assets with Adobe Bridge
- Define a book file, create its component parts, and work with ancillary features
- Manage linked content
- Draw objects and include them in your documents
- Work with layers and effects
- Select and manage color, including gradients, swatches, spot colors, and mixed inks
- Preflight your files and prepare print output
- Export documents to PDF, SWF, XHTML pages, and Web-ready images
- Produce content in Flash-ready formats
What do Kidaoo users say?
Sign in to post a comment.