|Title:||How to Do Everything Adobe Photoshop CS4 by Chad Perkins|
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Education - Europe|
|Number of Pages:||287|
Master Adobe Photoshop CS4
Filled with full-color examples, this hands-on guide explains how to use the latest release of the industry standard program for graphics professionals. How to Do Everything: Adobe Photoshop CS4 takes you step-by-step through the process of bringing your creative concepts to completion. Real-world examples reveal how cutting-edge design techniques are achieved. With this book, you'll learn how to use all the program's tools and settings to create and edit compelling images for print, the Web, and animation.
- Manage and customize the interface
- Create, manage, and blend layers and apply layer styles
- Work with color, brushes, painting tools, gradients, and vector shapes
- Pick pixels with selections
- Edit, repair, and enhance images and Camera Raw files
- Transform objects without degrading image quality
- Create and format text
- Use the 3D and video features of Photoshop Extended
- Apply special effects with filters, warping, and textures
- Optimize your work for print, the Web, and mobile devices
- Save time using automation tools
What do Kidaoo users say?
Sign in to post a comment.