|Title:||How to Do Everything Microsoft Expression Web 2 by Donna Baker|
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Education - Europe|
|Number of Pages:||362|
Master Microsoft Expression Web 2
Build dynamic, standards-based web sites for personal or professional use with help from this easy-to-follow guide. How to Do Everything: Microsoft Expression Web 2 shows you how to use all of the versatile features this powerful web design tool has to offer. Screenshots along with detailed text demonstrate how to build your site, style it with Cascading Style Sheets, add multimedia, and enable interactivity. You'll also get details on using PHP and ASP.NET. Now it's easier than ever to get your web site up and running!
- Build web pages and add and configure text and images
- Link content in your site
- View and edit XHTML code
- Create and manage styles with Cascading Style Sheets
- Lay out pages with dynamic web templates and layers
- Organize content in tables and frames
- Include media elements using Silverlight, Flash, Microsoft Media, Java, and Podcasts
- Collect and validate information with forms
- Build dynamic pages with PHP and create ASP.NET web pages
- Optimize, test, publish, and manage your web site
What do Kidaoo users say?
Sign in to post a comment.