|Title:||Photoshop CS4 QuickSteps by Carole Matthews|
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Education - Europe|
|Number of Pages:||320|
Step-by-Step, Full-Color Graphics!
Get started with Photoshop CS4 right away-the QuickSteps way. Color photos and screenshots with clear instructions show you how to use all the new and improved features of this powerful software. Follow along and learn how to work with the drawing and painting tools, edit and retouch photos, add text, use layers, create special effects, prepare your art for print or the Web, and much more. You can flip straight to the information you need easily using the color-coded tabs. Get the book that gets you up-and-running on Photoshop in no time!
Use these handy guideposts:
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid
What do Kidaoo users say?
Sign in to post a comment.