|Title:||Photoshop Elements 6 For Dummies by Barbara Obermeier|
|Publisher:||John Wiley and Sons Ltd|
|Number of Pages:||400|
Want to get more fun from your photos?To edit and enhance your pictures, fix flaws, and create greeting cards or cool photo projects to share? What about turning out some really professional prints with simply stunning color? Photoshop Elements can handle it, andPhotoshop Elements 6 For Dummies gets you up and running on Elements in a hurry.
Photoshop Elements 6 is a reasonably priced, full-featured, powerful image-editing program for Windows (Adobe stopped supporting Elements for Mac with version 4.) This colorful guide helps you make the most of all its coolest features. You'll quickly get familiar with the work area and all the tools; be able to find, organize, and manage your images; correct common mistakes; and explore fun ways to share your photos. Youll discover how to:
- Acquire images from your camera or scanner
- Organize your files and photos you so can quickly find what youre looking for
- Crop and straighten pictures, fix exposure, and clean up dust and scratches
- Create sharp and colorful images for printing
- Correct color, contrast, and clarity
- Combine multiple images into creative collages
- Use filters to create different effects
- Turn your photos into slide shows, movie files, or Web-hosted images
Elements has something for everyone, from beginning dabblers to serious photo hobbyists to professionals. With plenty of full-color illustrations that show what you can achieve, this friendly guide will help you use Elements to make the most of your digital photos.
What do Kidaoo users say?
Sign in to post a comment.