|Title:||Visualizing Information with Microsoft (R) Office Visio (R) 2007 by David J. Parker|
|Author:||David J. Parker|
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Education - Europe|
|Number of Pages:||448|
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Create and distribute data-connected Microsoft Office Visio diagrams and reports
Get full details on the powerful features of Microsoft Office Visio 2007 inside this comprehensive volume. Written by Visio expert David Parker, Visualizing Information with Microsoft Office Visio 2007 demonstrates how to effectively visualize, explore, and communicate complex business information. Learn to use PivotDiagrams, Data Graphics, and Smart Tags, as well as link data to shapes and create meaningful Visio documents and reports. Plus, you'll get vital security information, time-saving tips, troubleshooting techniques, and downloadable macros and code samples.
Essential Skills for Database Users and Professionals
- Create shapes and link them to data
- Summarize and analyze information using PivotDiagrams
- Use Data Graphics, Smart Tags, and SmartShapes to reinforce information
- Generate robust Excel, HTML, and XML reports
- Create custom, reusable templates, stencils, and masters
- Update and enhance diagrams with Reviewer's comments and markups
- Integrate Visio diagrams with other Windows applications
- Publish and securely distribute Visio documents and summaries
- Extend functionality using VBA macros, add-ins, and wrapper applications
What do Kidaoo users say?
Sign in to post a comment.