|Title:||Colloquial Russian 2: The Next Step in Language Learning by Svetlana Le Fleming|
|Author:||Svetlana Le Fleming|
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis Ltd|
|Number of Pages:||352|
Colloquial Russian 2 is the ideal way to refresh your knowledge of the language and to extend your skills.
Colloquial Russian 2 is designed to help those involved in self-study. Structured to give you the opportunity to listen to and read lots of modern, everyday Russian, it has also been developed to work systematically on reinforcing and extending your grasp of Russian grammar and vocabulary.
Key features of Colloquial Russian 2 include:
- revision material to help consolidate and build up your basics;
- a wide range of authentic contemporary documents,
- lots of spoken and written exercises in each unit;
- highlighted key structures and phrases, a grammar reference and detailed answer keys;
- a broad range of everyday situations.
- format, or comes included in the great value Colloquials Pack.
These two CDs, recorded by native speakers, are an invaluable component of the Colloquial course. While reinforcing material from the book, the CDs also contain a variety of additional exercises designed to perfect your speaking and listening skills.
For the eBook and MP3 pack, please find instructions on how to access the supplementary content for this title in the Prelims section.
What do Kidaoo users say?
Sign in to post a comment.